This section lists out each individual and group you should target when launching your fundraising campaign. It's easy to email friends and families but will require a little work to reach local businesses and other groups in your community.
The more people who know about your campaign, the more you can raise. To help make your fundraising campaign a success, you’ll need to get plenty of people to show their support and pledge.
Target the following groups:
- Friends & family members
- Donors & financial supporters
- Fans & followers
- Alumni (within and outside of local community)
- Coaching staff
- Faculty & Booster members (youth and high school)
- Colleagues and community members
- Local businesses
Targeting these groups and any other groups with an interest in supporting your team is the easiest way to promote your campaign.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help you!
Can't Find What You Need? Check out these helpful guides:
- Best Ways To Kick Off A Campaign
- When Should I Start Promoting The Campaign?
- How Should I Promote the Campaign?
- How to Use Email Outreach?
- Leverage Social Media Channels
- How To Turn Visitors Into Pledgers?
- How to Get Local Media Involved?
- How to Share A Campaign With Others?
- How to Get Your Campaign Featured On Our Blog?
- How To Increase Player and Team Engagement?
- How to Get Local Businesses Involved?