Learn about the best times to start promoting your campaign. You don't want to be too early but you also don't want to wait until the last minute.
Start promoting and marketing your campaign about two weeks prior to your first game. Two weeks is enough time to build hype among your supporters and get the community to rally around your fundraiser. It’s also a short enough time period to ensure that hype doesn’t fizzle before the first coin toss.
For some charitable organizations it may be appropriate to start promoting your fundraiser three to four weeks before the first game or event. Take a moment with everyone who is on your fundraising team to discuss the best time for your game and campaign.
One exception to the rule: local businesses.
It’s never too early to visit local businesses and ask them to get involved with your campaign. They may require a little more time to get their funds and promotional support in line.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. We're happy to help you!
Can't Find What You Need? Check out these helpful guides:
- Best Ways To Kick Off A Campaign
- How Should I Promote the Campaign?
- Who Should I Target?
- How to Use Email Outreach?
- Leverage Social Media Channels
- How To Turn Visitors Into Pledgers?
- How to Get Local Media Involved?
- How to Share A Campaign With Others?
- How to Get Your Campaign Featured On Our Blog?
- How To Increase Player and Team Engagement?
- How to Get Local Businesses Involved?