Learn the best ways to use email marketing to help spread awareness and raise funds for your campaign. It's one of the most effective ways to build support for your fundraising campaign.
Email is an excellent way to reach a large audience of potential pledgers. But don’t limit your reach to just your own network. Make sure everyone involved on your fundraising team emails their networks as well! Pledgers are most likely to contribute if the message is coming from someone they know.
You can draft the email text for your fundraising team members and just have them send it out!
Make sure your emails include:
- A link to your campaign website
- A direct ask for support (you won’t receive if you don’t ask!). Support can be given by pledging or helping to share your message.
- A personal message describing your campaign and why you are raising money
Be sure to reach out to your donor community and alumni groups.
Helpful Tip: Address emails individually to the each recipient. While sending a mass email addressed to “Whom it May Concern” may save some time, personally addressed emails are way more effective and will have better results in the long run!
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. We're happy to help you!
Can't Find What You Need? Check out these helpful guides:
- Best Ways To Kick Off A Campaign
- When Should I Start Promoting The Campaign?
- How Should I Promote the Campaign?
- Who Should I Target?
- Leverage Social Media Channels
- How To Turn Visitors Into Pledgers?
- How to Get Local Media Involved?
- How to Share A Campaign With Others?
- How to Get Your Campaign Featured On Our Blog?
- How To Increase Player and Team Engagement?
- How to Get Local Businesses Involved?